Here in the newsroom I have a preview of the latest posts from some of my favorite blogs by other writers. These blogs represent a wide variety of outlook and opinion, and are all geared to providing practical help. Whether you are seeking financial independence, or are just looking to do a little better, you’ll find great advice and encouragement.
These items update daily, so check back often to see what your favorite writers have been up to!
Cut The Crap Investing
- When you should embrace the stock market correction.What do you need to embrace the stock market correction and recession created by COVID-19? First off, you need guts. We are in a period… Read more »
- Should you de-risk your portfolio amid COVID carnage?The coronavirus outbreak is currently out of control. There’s just no other way to put it. New cases outside of China are growing exponentially. The… Read more »
My Own Advisor
- Weekend Reading – Financial lessons learned from COVID-19 – so far…Save, invest, prosper with My Own Advisor. Weekend Reading – Financial lessons learned from COVID-19 – so far… Unprecedented times…I hope you’re doing OK out… Read more »
Financial Independence Hub
- Accessing new Income Support programs during the Covid-19 crisisDesigned by snowing / FreepikBy Carrie Hunter Special to the Financial Independence Hub With the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives warning of unemployment rates that… Read more »
- Bond ETF discounts during recent periods of VolatilityRich Powers, Vanguard head of ETF product managementBy Rich Powers and Scott Johnston, Vanguard Americas (Sponsor Content) The waves of volatility from the coronavirus outbreak… Read more »
- 5 financial benefits of having a healthy lifestyleBy Morgen Henderson Special to the Financial Independence Hub Most of us have been given medical advice to eat healthier and get regular exercise, and… Read more »
Money and Bills Blog
- What Exactly Is Deflation? Everything You Need To KnowWhat is deflation? Is it the opposite of inflation? And if so, is it a good thing? Before we dive in more, let’s define what… Read more »
- How to Cope (and Hopefully Even Thrive) in Times of DisasterIn the summer of 2018, I began to experience severe anxiety and panic attacks. It was caused by a combination of burnout and an extremely… Read more »